In line with International Marine Organization’s (IMO) efforts and latest Marine regulations to control and manage ship’s ballast water and sediments; SAYANTRIK ENGINEERS has developed In-House expertise to provide ship Owners/ Operators with customized solutions for Ballast Water Treatment System (BWTS) design & Gas Scrubber Units Retrofit along with specialized 3D laser scanning works which helps in conducting replacement studies and fast, easy installation by identification of potential clashes & by providing accurate installation plans.
Sayantrik has completed over 12 BWTS/Scrubber installation projects on various ships and is currently working on 40 different ships.
- Laser Scanning and Primitive 3D model development capabilities for Marine / Offshore Oil and Gas projects. We Own ZF 5016, 5010, 5006i LEICA TS09+ Hardwares
- Basic and Detailed Engineering capabilities for retrofitting in marine ships for Installation of
- Scrubber, Ballast Water Treatment Systems.
- Fast and accurate execution
- In House experienced engineering team
Our Engineering Services include:
Basic and Detailed engineering design for an Open Loop / Hybrid Ready System including:
- Document List to be reviewed by Classification society and ship owner
- Submission to Classification Society (all necessary revisions) of drawings to be required for final class approval
- Definition of material specification for all systems of the Scrubber retrofitting
- List of material for each drawing including at least material specification, sizing and estimated quantity
- Full 3D feasibility study for the scrubber tower as well as auxiliary equipment and pipework
- Coordinate with shipyard & provide continuous physical supervision / attendance during structural modification works, installation & commissioning of complete exhaust gas cleaning system
- To assess compatibility with future installation / retrofitting of BWTS in order to avoid conflicts in piping layout between Scrubber & BWTS.
- General Arrangement of the ship including new Scrubber Casing, change of provision crane boom rest and new access to the free fall life boat and any needed modification.
- Engine Room / Scrubber Casing Arrangement including all EGCS equipment such as sea chest, feed pumps, by-pass and up-take exhaust gas ducts, sealing air fans, provisional space for the hybrid ready equipment (Circulation tanks, Water Cleaning Unit, Plate Heat Exchanger (PHE), PHE pump, PHE Pump Panel, coagulant tank, NaOH tank and etc.).
- Scrubber Casing structural and construction design, Scrubber structural foundation design, Structural arrangement and reinforcement structures on the existing casing required for Scrubber installation, Structural verification of existing structures such as main deck.
- Complete P&IDS for all systems such as Feed Water System (from sea chest, through feed pumps to scrubber), Wash Water Discharge System (from scrubber to overboard discharge), Provisional hybrid system (recirculation water, PHE, Circulation tanks, Water Cleaning Unit and etc.), Exhaust Gas System from by-pass line to Scrubber, Sealing air System (from sealing air fans to dampers and scrubber), Drains, Sample collecting pipes for exhaust gas and sea water analyzers.
- 3D scan of vessel’s Engine Room of all EGCS locations. 3D model with all EGCS equipment and piping
- Complete piping arrangement drawings – 3-views (front, top, lateral) and isometric drawings for Feed Water System (from sea chest, through feed pumps to scrubber), Wash Water Discharge System (from scrubber to overboard discharge), Exhaust Gas System from by-pass line to Scrubber, Sealing air System (from sealing air fans to dampers and scrubber).
- All ELECTRICAL diagrams and documents required by class
- All Machinery Documents such as Foundation detailed design for EGCS components like Scrubber unit, Feed pumps, Sealing air fans, Exhaust gas ducts dampers, Exhaust gas analyzer and Water analyzers
- Safety documents – any document required by class
- Weight Control / Stability documents – any document required by class
- Instrumentation - any document required by class
- Alarm and Monitoring System - any document required by class